This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Sr. Python Developer
Curative is scaling up COVID-19 testing and is seeking to roll-out testing across the US. We seek engineers to help us grow quickly, to fight this pandemic. Quickly, reliably and securely moving patient data is essential to meaningfully deploying testing.
Sr. Backend Software Engineer (remote):
Stack: Python (Flask), AWS, Postgres, and Celery
We're growing exponentially, candidate must be able to build systems quickly!
- Data integrations between our systems and public health departments via a REST API to report results
- Standing up our own API endpoints for our partners to use pushing data over to our partners APIs
- Building scalable architecture to support our various webapps
- Requires communication with multiple stakeholders (internal and external to the company)
- By connecting integrations promptly we are amplifying the impact of individual covid tests and vaccines
- Diverse challenges ranging from API, Celery Task Management, or Data issues.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Our Ideal candidate:
- Senior level experience with Python
- Experience with DevOps / AWS
- Ability to work alone as well as with a distributed team
- Solid communication, works well with constantly evolving requirements
- Will take ownership of mission critical problems that arise