We are building the most comprehensive personal finance platform to help people improve their financial lives and achieve their goals.
The founding team consists of product-driven, serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits. Additionally, our CEO was one of the original creators of Mint.com and has a unique perspective on what is needed to meet consumers' needs in this market.
We are passionate about building a company (and brand) that both customers and employees love. We are seed funded by a top venture firm and a handful of prominent angels.
Although we are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are open to remote applicants that live within a 3 hour time zone difference. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- As one of our first full-stack engineers, you will play a critical role in transitioning our current web and mobile MVPs (Python/Django/React/React Native) to a robust, production-ready application.
- You will be more than just a software craftsperson; you will also be a thought partner in building a product, company, and culture we are proud of.
- You will have significant input into the processes, rituals, and tools we use in order to create a high performing engineering team.
- You consider yourself a "product-centric" engineer and take pride in building something people love. You are opinionated about the user experience.
- 3+ years experience in full-stack development with some combination of Python, Django, React, React Native, iOS and Android development.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with best practices in engineering, architecture, security, and design for both web and mobile apps.
- Familiar with best practices around architecture and designing fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience with early-stage company best practices including rapid iteration with robust metrics and qualitative user feedback.
- Nice to have: Experience building APIs with Django Rest Framework
- Nice to have: Experience working in a financial technology company (accounting, investing, banking, etc)
- Nice to have: Experience working in a remote-first culture