30SecondsToFly Inc is a New York based startup that is making history!
Founded only one year ago, we have teams all around the world in 7 different time zones.
We are building Claire, an artificially intelligent travel manager for businesses.
Check out articles about us e.g. on Inc.com, TheCompanyDime, AmericaRetail and BangkokEntepreneurs.
We love artificial intelligence, and we are disrupting the travel industry! Join our dynamic team to build the future of travel enterprise software with us!
We are looking for a Artificial Intelligence Intern (part-time) to join our team. You will work with Python, Scikit, DEAP. Possibly also with Stanford Core NLP, Api.ai and other NLP packages.
-Help the AI team increase the accuracy of our flight selection algorithm.
- Restructure the flight description algorithm
-Train and improve the Entity Recognition system
- Currently pursuing an M.S. or a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Data Science
- Plus, if you have participated in Kaggle competitions
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Building scalable web infrastructures with Python
- Scikit or Weka
- Mathematical Optimization softwares/frameworks (e.g. AMPL, CPLEX, GUROBI, Pulp, etc.)
- we are a high growth startup at the interface between travel and artificial intelligence
- we are a international team of 20 people with incredible talent you can learn from. The team counts ex CEOs, ex Vice Presidents and former entrepreneurs with exits
- travel's in our DNA. We have teams in New York and Bangkok and we have people and advisors in 7 different time zones.
We are at the start of a billion dollar company, win our trust and get your dream job!
Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Data Science, Mathematical Algorithms/Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, Perl, R, Mathematical Optimization