[Remote: Europe / North America] Software Engineer | Algorithmic Trading
We’re building a platform to challenge the Status Quo of Trading. If you like to tackle interesting engineering challenges and explore beyond the limits of the current possibilities, then you will find yourself comfortable with us.
What’s our culture?
- Transparency: Collaborate openly and transparently, putting kindness and respect into every conversation
- Innovation: Constantly look for innovative ways to solve problems and bring additional value to our teams
- Scale: Always drive, design, devise, execute and measure with future scale in mind.
- Independence: Fully remote team spanning across North America and Europe
What will you be collaborating on?
- The design and implementation of high performance data processing pipelines
- The deployment of public facing and internal web services and applications
- Integrating work from the Data Science team into the data processing system
- Identifying innovative opportunities across the platform and in the industry
Desired technical qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with PostgreSQL or similar database management systems
- 5+ years of experience building data pipelines and ETL systems
- 2+ years of experience with Rust
- Familiarity with stream processing tools like Kafka and/or Kinesis and service orchestration tools such as Linux containers (Docker) and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with data processing libraries such as Pandas and Flink
- Familiarity with algorithmic trading methods and tools
Current Remote Locations & Hubs:
How to Apply
Apply via Job Posting Site or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org