Software Engineer(Python) – REMOTE
Important: This opening is for remote freelance Python Engineers and is open to talented Python engineers across all geographies, so long as you can align 2 working hours a day to USA Pacific Time.
Client: CRM company.
- 5+ years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
- Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
- 3 years of development using other programming languages.
- Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL/ PostgreSQL).
- Strong professional experience working with large data structures (including XML) and algorithms.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Create automation systems and tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate data infrastructure and pipelines.
- Create data integration services to help onboard new customers as quickly as possible.
- Maintain ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the data infrastructure, providing solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth.
Start date: ASAP
How to Apply
Please apply directly at the company URL: https://whiztal.io/jobs/software-engineer-python-remote/