Senior Fullstack Engineer - 100% REMOTE
This position is 100% remote. As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will help the team develop the platform that will power the ability to create meaningful engagements between users at scale. The company is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer who is excited to launch solutions that will lead to the greatest customer impact and is looking for environments where they can have a significant impact from day 1. The company is in the early stages of building this business and this role will contribute to the foundation of the company's culture. You will spend roughly 70% of the time working on the Backend side building foundation of features on the platform and 30% on the Frontend side of the app.
It's a great opportunity because:
- You will be a part of an early stage-startup
- Your work will have a significant impact from Day 1
- You will be working on a healthcare product helping thousands of people
- You will work closely with the CEO, CPO, and lead engineer on new features
- You will set best practices and the engineering team culture
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the CPO, lead engineer, and a growing team to launch new features
- Use your business and user context to contribute to potential solutions to solve user pain points
- Be accountable for new feature development which includes managing the development process from initial implementation scoping to the launch and maintenance of new product features
- Play a key role in establishing both the engineering and broader company culture as the company navigates through early-stage growth
- Must be located anywhere between UTC-8 (Alaska) - UTC-3 (Buenos Aires) or in EU, but willing to work in EST hours
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 2+ year of experience working with any modern frontend framework such as React/Angular/Vue
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Vue.js
- Experience developing internal and external APIs
- Experience developing and deploying on cloud infrastructure like AWS
- Competitive salary: $70K - $100K per year + equity
- Work from anywhere. This is 100% remote for engineers anywhere between UTC-8 (Alaska) - UTC-3 (Buenos Aires) or in EU, but willing to work in EST hours
- Top-notch equipment of your choice
Talent is everywhere. Opportunities are not. At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help thousands of engineers around the world find their next remote job. We are growing more than 20% month over month and have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing jobs as well as happy companies who couldn’t believe how many great engineers we help them bring on board.
- Job offers at your doorstep
At Remotesome you will find companies looking for remote-only talent. More than 90% of open job positions are from US and European-based companies. You get vetted through our unique process and companies invite you for an interview. No more knocking on closed doors.
- No outsourcing
You will never work directly for Remotesome. You will get hired directly for the company. Remotesome's job is to connect talented engineers with interesting full-time opportunities in companies.
- Remotesome is completely free for engineers
We will never ask you for any fees or other payments in exchange for finding a job offer through Remotesome. Just make sure to fill out every section of your profile and complete the vetting process to increase your chances of a good offer.
How to Apply
If you're interested kindly send us your most updated CV or LinkedIn at **email@example.com** with the subject "Application for Senior Fullstack Engineer - RemotePython"
If this is not a suitable position for you, at Remotesome we work with more than 30+ companies every month with multiple open job positions. You can register at (www.Remotesome.com) to become exposed to multiple opportunities out there.