Part-Time Senior Bitcoin Developer with Lightning Network Experience
We are searching for a Part-Time Senior Bitcoin Developer with experience in Lightning Networks to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for guiding and executing both short and long-term projects related to Bitcoin and the Lightning Network. Working as part of our remote team, this hourly paid role offers flexibility, with the hourly rate being negotiable and dependent on experience.
- Develop, test, and deploy Bitcoin and Lightning Network-related projects, with emphasis on security, performance, and scalability.
- Provide technical leadership with respect to Bitcoin and Lightning Network technologies.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to integrate Bitcoin solutions.
- Keep current with industry trends and developments in Bitcoin and Lightning Network technologies.
- Extensive experience as a Bitcoin Developer.
- Deep understanding and practical experience in Lightning Network.
- Familiarity with latest Bitcoin and blockchain protocols and developments.
- Proficiency in Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a love for technical challenges.
- Experience with payment channels, offline transactions, child-pays-for-parent (CPFP), replace-by-fee (RBF), Bitcoin script and Bitcoin TestNet.
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote setting.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Working Hours: This is a part-time position, you can plan your schedule as long as key objectives and timelines are met.
- Remote Position: This role is fully remote, offering you the flexibility to work from any location.
- Competitive Pay: We offer an hourly rate that is negotiable and commensurate with your experience. We will pay you in Bitcoin if you so choose.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their resume and a brief cover letter outlining their specific experience with Bitcoin and Lightning Network development.
Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to hearing from you.