This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- You possess excellent and proven leadership experience.
- You have a tendency to propose smart yet simple solutions, individually or with groups.
- You possess a high level of empathy together with great communication skills.
- You understand the importance of continuous feedback and recognition.
- You are a developer at heart hence you have a solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, and best practices.
- You have the ability to work in close collaboration with a team in an ambitious and fast-paced environment
- You have an education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- You have an expert-level understanding of the Python programming language.
- You have experience in front-end development.
- You have at least 4 years' experience in Django development.
- You have experience working with Agile methodologies.
- You have experience in eLearning.
- You have experience with Unity3D or similar game engines.
- You have experience with C#.
- You have experience with recruitment (conducting interviews, creating coding tests etc.)
What do we offer?
- Friendly and productive work environment with fun, multinational, smart and open-minded people (we are now 15+ nationalities!)
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies, for the product company with a noble vision.
- A lot of freedom within your scope of work - you will own your schedule!
- Opportunity to work from home and/or to work on a fully remote basis.
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Company warrants are a part of remuneration.
- A fun and challenging opportunity to work in an exciting company.
About the Company
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible. In order to accomplish our goals, we are partnering with major publishers and other EdTech companies like Google or Pearson. We govern ourselves by using a flat-hierarchy system called Holacracy that is focused on roles, collaboration and distributed leadership. We believe in flexible work hours and a good work-life balance, and while we love to achieve great things via concentrated work, it’s incredibly important for us to have happy and engaged team members and to hire people who are great cultural contributors.