Remote Python-Data Engineer
Here’s what one of our remote Data Engineering jobs would entail:
- Automate common file system tasks, and build new API integrations to handle large databases
- Build high-performance databases, and improve data models
- Implement data security and protection practices
- Write unit/integration tests to maintain accuracy in the data models
- Perform data analysis and implement solutions to improve processes
We, at Turing, hire software engineers who meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer or similar roles (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Proficiency in Python development
- Experience with SQL, dimensional data modeling, and schema design
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as NumPy, R, MatLab, etc.
- Good understanding of applied statistics: regression, distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
Additionally, Turing reviews communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration with engineering managers at U.S. software companies.
How to Apply
Here’s everything you need to know to land one of our remote Data Engineering jobs: https://turing.com/qry9er
Interested in more AI/ML/Data roles? Take a look at more such jobs: https://turing.com/ZVvMn7