As a very important part of our ShipHero Fulfilment initiative (https://fulfillment.shiphero.com/), we are working on better balancing of products across warehouses to ensure timely delivery, for the lowest prices, and with the lowest carbon emission footprint.
For this, we are leveraging what we see in our systems as we ship millions of orders each month in order to make smarter decisions as to how products are move, both within our warehouses and out of them and into the buyer's home.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team and help us with this effort and more!
- You understand that great things are accomplished when teams work and learn together.
- You don't feel intimidated by having to ask a million questions to your team mates, and, when the time comes, answer the questions of newer and less experienced team members.
- You have experience building, scaling and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- You are very comfortable with Python and some form of SQL.
- $2.500 so you can buy any equipment you need to be happy at your job
- 20 days paid vacation + new year & christmas
- Conference days don't count against your vacation days, we want you to stay up-to-date
- We will pay for courses & conferences, if you learn we all learn