- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.).
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Collaborate closely with teammates to ensure consistency and maximize the use of data.
Next to the jobs described above, we offer the opportunity to develop your area of interest and we’ll assign work to support your personal development within that area.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- Proficiency with Python.
- Familiarity with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting and processing data (e.g. Scrapy, pandas, SQL, BeautifulSoup, etc).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- Critical thinking: the ability to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyze data to solve problems.
- Self-starter: Ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies as warranted by projects.
The salary will depend on the candidate’s level of tech skills and experience.
About the Company
BlockIO Inc. s a very transparent rental & leasing blockchain ecosystem and a price negotiation platform uniting customers all over the world.