This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Senior Backend Engineer _Python
Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognised by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being a part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Who we need?
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with the following criteria -
Experience: 4-12 yrs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build cutting edge tech solutions using Python
- Work as part of the team to ensure deployment and integration tasks are completed successfully
- Assist client support personnel in the remediation of production issues
- Come up with initiatives to continuously improve platform performance and reliability
- Recommend changes in project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of Python
- Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system security to customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a series of programs, subsystems, revision and enhancement of the current system.
- Sound concepts of data warehousing & ETL
- Exposure to the star schema is in dimension modelling and
- Also Fact and dimension tables — different types of dimension tables
Good to have
- Experience in AWS Redshift
- AWS experience (IaaS + PaaS)
- AWS experience, in particular good experience with S3, Kafka or Kinesis and Redshift
- AWS Lambda & Docker
How to reach us?
Find us on – www.newpage.io
How to Apply