Python Back-end Web Developer
- Are you looking for a remote work on international projects?
- Are you looking for 40 hours a week workload?
- Is it suitable for you to use time tracker at work?
- Is your hourly rate $20 - $30?
- Do you have 1-year experience in commercial projects with Django?
- Do you have more than 3-year commercial experience in web development on projects with Python?
- Can you provide a portfolio of relevant projects?
- Do you have experience in building web applications architecture, experience with databases?
- Do you have good writing and speaking skills in English (Intermediate and above)?
If you answer “yes” to all questions, send us your CV and be ready to provide a portfolio of projects you took part in. Recruitment stages are:
- Primary interview (a detailed discussion of your resume and portfolio)
- Online test
- Interview with a technical specialist.