Sr. Python Developer
Coolshop is a UX-centered digital solution provider focused on creating effective extended sales processes.
Born in 2010, we leverage the Italian world-renowned talents in creativity and design, writing cutting edge code to provide great B2B and B2C applications
Proudly from Torino, now in Rotterdam, Chicago, and Dubai.
We are looking for a Sr. Python Developer, we really don’t care where you are sitting as this is a full time opportunity, we just need the work to be done.
The mission is to develop tools that improve the way our customers work and interact with our products and services.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers to build a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Write effective, clear and scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into the application.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems for our customers.
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests with data-informed product development (analytics, A/B testing, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Python and C#, at least 7 years of experience
- Open source experience, experience with Django
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and database design principles
- Knowledge of Docker and CI pipelines. Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience working with agile and continuous delivery.
- Excelled English proficiency and communication skills as you will interface with team members spread across different states
- At least 2 years of experience in a product based company
- Previous experience within Fintech experience is a plus
- Start-up experience will be favorably considered
- Location GMT 0 to GMT +5.30
- Critical thinking and passion for learning.
How to Apply
Send your resumè to firstname.lastname@example.org