We are a team that is transforming the fiber to the premise industry through our enterprise resource management platform. By bringing together the entire value chain, our clients are able to bring fiber to the homes quicker and easier.
We are looking for experienced software developers that are passionate about developing great software and have experience working with GIS and/or CAD systems. This position is open to remote or on site working locations.
Things you should know:
• Good understanding of software design patterns and practices
• Design of secure, high performance web applications
• Building, receiving and designing quality web services.
• A thorough understanding of security best practices
• Typical ETL operations
• Database schema design
• Agile software development
Would be great if you knew something about:
• Handling real-time data APIs
• Packing web apps for mobile operative systems
• CAD systems
• GIS systems
Things you will do:
• Contribute to the design and architecture of an engineering web application
• Build web services that deliver across the web and mobile
• Create user friendly applications that will be used by contractors, operators and governments
• Contribute to connecting the world with high speed fiber networks
What we offer:
• Vibrant, dynamic and fast moving work environment, where you will be able to grow as we grow
• Flexibility to set your own way of working and schedules
• Small, interesting and inspiring team working in a Values-based culture.
• The chance to make an impact on the way this amazing technology is developing
• Comprehensive employee salary and benefits package
Please Note: All candidates participating in the interview process will be required to sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement prior to final interview