Senior Back-end Engineer
What do we do?
By standardizing microservices along Core-APIs we make them inter-compatible throughout the enterprise. Our platform "Walhall" helps to curate internal marketplaces of reusable services and deploy them as apps to hosting providers in seconds. This helps engineering teams to reduce redundancy in their code-base, build apps faster and migrate monoliths to microservice architectures effortless.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Back-end Engineer that will play an integral role in shaping the platform which will become the tool for developers worldwide and change the way enterprise software is being built. Our Backend is written in Python and you will be working with Python as your main language.
- You have expert level (5+ years) working experience with Python and Django or similar framework.
- You have working experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are an expert at building with Restful APIs.
- You feel comfortable with DevOps processes and have experience with CI/CD deployment processes.
- You are experienced with TDD and relevant testing frameworks.
- You love sharing your knowledge with your team and the open source community.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment.
- You feel comfortable working in an English speaking environment.
- You have strong initiative and a self-starter mentality to drive things with a high sense of ownership.
This is a hands-on role with responsibilities like:
- Deliver high quality, unique and standardized code.
- Work directly with the Front-end and Site Reliability engineers on the platform core elements.
- Lead by example by performing code reviews and mentor junior team members.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and their applicability with our stack.
- Share knowledge by participating in community events and workshops.
- Work in service-oriented teams.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by filling the application form directly - https://humanitec-gmbh.breezy.hr/p/b7ee454ab62a-senior-back-end-engineer/apply