This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Lead Software Engineer (Python)
Hashtrust Technologies is looking for a Lead Software Engineer (Python) with system architecture experience to work with our clients, design solutions, develop technical plans, and lead implementation projects.
Qualities that we seek in a lead software engineer:
- 5+ years of Full stack Development.
- 5+ years of development experience in SDLC: analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Python, Django, and its core principles.
- Team management and Leadership skills and experience.
- Experience with public cloud vendor offerings in AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- A strong curiosity about our client's business needs, coupled with a passion for staying on the cutting edge.
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate analysis, design, implementation, and development skills.
- The ability to coach and mentor others.
Primary Technical Skills:
- Backend Frameworks: Django, Django Rest Framework, FastAPI, Flask (optional).
- Frontend Framework: React or Vue JS.
- Database: Postgres, MongoDB.
- Containers: Docker, docker-compose.
- Version control: Git, GitHub.
- Cloud: AWS or GCP.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools
- Resume screening
- HR interview round
- We do two interviews with candidates matching the requirements listed above. The first interview includes a (simple) coding exercise.
- Final call - 30 mins
About the company:
Hashtrust Technologies is a software product engineering company that creates impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility, and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation.
What We Provide:
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Ongoing career development.
- Competitive Salary.
Let's take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Hashtrust Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
How to Apply?
Please send your CV, In brief, tell us why you are a good fit for us, and examples of projects you've worked on (if you have a GitHub/Bitbucket profile, please share the link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for us to reply. Even if we don’t think it will be a good fit for both of us, we will get back to you!