Full Stack Software Developer (Python / Angular)
Optimile is a Belgian software house that creates Mobility-as-a Service.
Mobility-as-a Service (MaaS) has become the new way of transportation. Instead of using personal owned means of transportation, users will move to mobility solutions that are offered as a service. By combining all the mobility solutions in one app, the customers can jump from one transportation mode to another and will be informed which combination is the most efficient, economic or ecological to reach their destination point.
Optimile creates an innovative product in a new market within an international context. Not only do we develop software (such as platform, app…) for external parties, but we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’ that is responsible for launching the product in Belgium.
What will your days look like?
- You'll work (remotely) on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- Based on your interests, you can contribute to the further development of our management system, test environment or front end systems such as the web platform and mobile application
- Linking and integrating services in the back-office system (via Python and Django)
- Expanding the visual frontend and API for the mobility platform
- Developing and expanding our app (using Angular and Cordova)
- Documenting and writing automated tests
Note: although this is a remote position, we are only looking for people in the EU.
- You live in Europe, you are able to work at the regular business hours of Optimile Belgium every day
- You are willing to travel to Belgium on a regular basis
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or related
- You have a first successful professional experience
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have experience with Python
- Experience with Typescript and Angular is a plus
How to Apply
Interested in future-proofed networked mobility? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter if you think you could pitch in for our team.