Rho AI was founded in 2012 by a small team of entrepreneurs, data scientists, and engineers. We set out to develop custom software for professional motorsports to predict an optimal race strategy. Since then, our real-time strategy recommendations have factored heavily into multiple victories and we are proud to count Richard Childress Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, and General Motors as some of our partners.
Today, Rho AI’s products are used in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, sports, waste, water, climate change, and energy.
- Self-funded since 2012.
- Products and services.
- 100% remote.
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you if you’re looking to:
- Develop products and services for advanced data science and machine learning applications
- Be respected in your software design decisions and take ownership of the systems that you build.
- Learn from and collaborate with senior engineers and co-founders.
- Have direct access to customers and users.
- Work on all layers—database, REST API, user interface, and continuous delivery with AWS and Docker—with a team which values modular, clean code.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Python, ideally with experience in data manipulation using NumPy, Scikit, etc.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs which have multiple clients: web UIs, mobile, and webhooks.
- Strong software engineering principles, architecture skills, programming ability, and algorithmic skills.
- Knowledge of shell and systems administration basics, with experience deploying systems on AWS.
- Ability (and enthusiasm!) to pick up new technologies.
- Bonus: Experience with Docker (Kubernetes), AWS, PostgreSQL, Redis.
You’d like these perks:
- Work from anywhere in the US! Rho AI is a tight-knit, fully distributed team.
- Work with a highly engaged team, learn together, and make decisions that impact the whole company.
- Benefits, including health insurance and 401k.
To get an interview, please supply:
- A cover letter that explains why you are:
- specifically interested in Rho AI as a company
- a good fit for this particular position
- A resume that includes:
- your relevant professional experience
- links to code samples, technical blog posts, and other examples of your work
Send applications to email@example.com