We're looking for a Principal Python Engineer that will work within our Engineering team to help design and implement our software platform for customers in the fintech sector. Candidate must be located in the United States and eligible to work.
The ideal candidate is a proficient software engineer with a broad understanding of web services and databases, as well as cloud platforms. They must have significant experience at working end-to-end on a software platform and need to be comfortable working across teams and with a range of stakeholders.
You'll be working alongside an experienced team to design new ML-based software products. We would love to talk to you if:
● You are excited about the prospect of playing a key role in a small but energetic team, working at the intersection of software development, data science, and business.
● You are comfortable developing and expressing your own ideas and hungry to learn new things.
The following skills are required:
● Must be able to write correct, stylistically conventional Python code.
● Must demonstrate a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
● Must have experience designing, building, and deploying applications from end-to-end.
An ideal candidate would have relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas:
● Designing backend systems in an environment sensitive to data security and privacy regulations.
● Configuring and managing complex containerized applications using Kubernetes.
● Significant experience working with Python required. Experience with AWS, AI/data analytics, Databricks, PostgreSQL and/or Spark are all pluses.
● There will also be some opportunities to work in Java or Scala, so interest in working with these languages are a plus.
We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies, and believe our diverse experience and backgrounds make us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, 401(k), unlimited PTO, and remote work option.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, we might be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org