Full Stack Developer (Django / React)
Who we’re looking for
A smart, motivated and productive developer who enjoy working both on front-end and back-end development and care greatly about the craft of coding. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product . We’re a 100% remote company, so you should be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined. You should care deeply about writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code.
- Develop back-end features using Python and Django.
- Ability to work independently — accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Create pragmatic OO design and clean code for its long-term cost benefits, and testing
- Collaborate with the team to ensure product quality, requirements and timelines.
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Refactoring existing codebase
- Continuous integration
- At least 3 years of experience developing and deploying web sites, applications and APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with Django/Python
- Database experience including MySQL and PostgreSQL (queries, design);
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (Git);
- Fluent English (upper-intermediate or advanced);
We are a fully remote company. Bootstrapped and growing very quickly. We have positive and supportive culture. We put a high emphasis on work / life balance.