You’ll be working with a talented team of developers, a project manager, and directly with our client to continue to scale an existing platform. You will not only be involved in programming features but in the entire development process from defining an idea to bringing it to life. We are passionate about leveraging teamwork to develop innovative, quality solutions. Would you like to be a part of it?
Stack Builders’ vision is software built to make a difference. We aim to empower the end-users of our clients’ platforms by building quality, pragmatic custom software. Engineers like you are key players in creating that future!
Sounds interesting, right? We’re just getting started - let’s get into the details
- Currently located and able to work full-time as a contractor in the United States, Canada, or Colombia.
- Proficiency with Django (Wagtail CMS experience is nice to have) and React.
- Strong experience and expertise in building APIs with Django.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience using Test-Driven Development practices.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Ability to find pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- High attention to detail and the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Ability to overlap at least 4 hours with the US PT timezone (UTC-7).
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and/or Adobe Target.
- People first: We provide you with a human-centered experience.
- Challenging, full-time, and long-term projects. We work with some of the most admired companies worldwide.
- A strong learning culture. You’ll have opportunities for 1:1 sessions with your mentor/manager.
- Regular pairing sessions. You’ll develop high-quality code while sharing knowledge with your team members.
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation, OSS contributions, tutorials, blog posts, and technical talks.
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers.
- Timely payments.
- A Stack Builders community to support you and learn with you!
Does this sound like the right fit for you? We hope you’ll join us!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or looking at our blog.