We are in search of 3 Full Stack Python Developer to join our growing Biometric Solutions Development Team.
The Developer will work with a small, friendly, fast-paced team to deliver products that span Web and Mobile Applications and Services, Reporting, Support and Biometric IOT Products to various sectors around the world.
**The roles advertised are for remote workers**
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Develop new features and improve existing features of the software.
Design and build products that run on web, mobile and Linux based single board IOT devices.
Contribute to team and organisational improvements in process and infrastructure.
Code, test and operate Python based services and applications.
* Work experience as a Python Developer showing strong and solid abilities solving technical challenges and using best of breed libraries and packages.
* Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySql, MS SQL Server
* Knowledge of Python frameworks including Flask, Django, Celery, SqlAlchemy.
* Understanding how modern software architectures work, (Client/Server, Web technology, Micro Services and IOT).
* Comfortable using Linux Environments and Command Line tools.
* Developing on and targeting solutions using Docker.
* Familiarity using a Version Control System specifically Git & Bitbucket.
* Confident verbal communication skills.
* Strong project delivery skills.
* Strong problem solving and solution creation skills.
**Position Nice to haves**
* Knowledge of developing Linux based applications using QT, QML and PyQT.
* Graph databases