This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Senior/ Lead Backend Engineer
We're the OneSoil team. And we want a Senior Backend Developer to join us. You also can participate as a Lead as you had such experience (or grow). Remote is possible.
What you’ll do
- Develop and improve the back-end part of the application
- Work with microservices (many people write about them but don't actually deal with it but we do:) )
- Discuss new features for the product
- Participate in task planning for the team
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
What you'll bring
- Solid experience developing in Python (5+ years)
- Stack: Python, Django, django-rest-framework, celery, Redis, PostgreSQL, Linux, Docker.
- You'll also will work with: Asyncio, Flask, RabbitMQ, AWS, Kubernetes, py.test (if you don't have experience with these technologies - it's OK if you understand them)
- Nice to have: FastAPI, PostGIS, ElasticSearch, Helm, knowledge of algorithms
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
About the Company
Who we are
The OneSoil team develops free mobile and web apps for farmers, agronomists, and agricultural consultants. We help remotely monitor the condition of crops, save money and resources on fertilizers and seeds, and increase yield, naturally. We do all this by analyzing satellite images and using our proprietary machine learning algorithms. In 2018, Product Hunt named us the best AI product for recognizing fields and crops in 44 countries for the OneSoil Map. Our apps are used by 400,000 users in 180 countries, and our key mark