**ABOUT CHAIN OF DEMAND**
Chain of Demand is an AI-driven predictive analytics company that helps investors and retail companies make smarter business decisions to gain a competitive edge. We’re at the forefront of alternative data and looking for a candidate to drive business development and revenue growth.
**ABOUT THE ROLE**
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, train & build predictive models and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction models to be integrated with our web application.
**WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING**
* Selecting features, building and optimizing predictive models using machine learning techniques
* Integrating company’s data with third party sources of information
* Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
* Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
* Scraping different websites for relevant data with Python
**YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE**
* 3 years or above experience in building predictive machine learning models
* Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
* Excellent Python scripting and programming skills
* Experienced with additional data science toolkits, such as Scikit Learn Weka, NumPy. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
* Great applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing,
* Good communication skills
**IT'D BE EXTRA AWESOME IF YOU HAD EXPERIENCE WITH**
* data visualisation tools
* NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
* A team-player. Teamwork is everything when it comes to building a business
* A data oriented creative problem-solver who enjoys making big things with a tight knit team
* Organised and passionate about getting stuff done
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org