Senior Python Developer & Sysadmin
Freelance Since 2013
Founder of Origin Nexus, service and software company in high value added networking and RESTful web applications.
- Design and development
- network management and security software with a REST and event driven backend.
- reservation system for a real estate company with PayPal and PayPlug payment solutions.
- unified authorizations & network management (802.1X) deployed in over 300 airports worldwide, for SITA, service company specialized in aeronautics.
- Python Expert for a REST back-end for aggregating metrics from sensors for NTN SNR.
- Network and Security Expert for Green IT Addict, IT infrastructure & services company.
- Partnership with Network RADIUS, support company of FreeRADIUS, world’s most popular RADIUS server.
Technologies: Django REST Framework, AngularJs, FreeRADIUS, MQTT, Single Page Applications, Continuous Integration
Presales & Dev 2009 - 2013
Co-founder of Mancala Networks, network management and security software editor.
- Product Manager for the “Network Controller” product in an agile development process.
- Pre-sales management.
- IT Manager: Management of internal and production platforms.
- Supplier management.
- Sales and deployment of a device inventory system in 9 offices of an NTIC company.
- Design and implementation of demonstrations used in pre-sales, meetings and shows.
- Design and management of the development of VoIP, RADIUS and IPS/IDS modules.
- Design and implementation of the core of the “Network Controller”, main product of the company.
Technologies: FreeRADIUS, Perl, Network Access Control, Software Defined Networks
IT Manager 2006 - 2009
Quiconnect, integrator specialized in wireless and inter-connexions between operators like BT, Sprint, Orange to enable intuitive and easy roaming user experience.
- IT Management:
- Company IT Strategy over the 4 Offices : Grenoble, London, San Diego and Hong Kong.
- Internal and Production Platform Management.
- External services and providers.
- Definition, evaluation and ordering of software products for the Development and Service Delivery Teams.
- Management of the move to new premises of the Grenoble and London offices.
- Reliable Collaboration Suite to enable maximum efficiency of all staff.
- Single User Repository for easy management for IT needs as well as HR ones.
- Reliable and cost effective phone system (VoIP with “free” calls between offices).
- Overall coherent, open and secure IT infrastructure.
- HelpDesk Ticket System, Remote Access and Asset Management.
Technologies: Asterisk VoIP, Linux, Nagios, openVPN, Zimbra, FreeRADIUS
Technical Leader 2001 - 2005
Imelios, subsidiary company of Steria and The French Post, computer engineering service company specialized in security and electronic exchanges.
Migration and Maintenance of "La Poste.Net", public webmail of the French Post:
- Management of the project on the technical aspects:
- Architecture and services definition (Mail, News, Delegated Administration).
- Setting up of the technical infrastructure (MTAs, Storage, DNS, routing, security, high availability…).
- Exploitation procedures and supervision definition.
- New services specifications.
- Level 3 technical support.
- Management and Technical Coordination between Paris and Sofia Antipolis teams.
- Platform Evolution:
- From 1 million to 4,5 million mailboxes (1,5 TB to 6 TB storage).
- Traffic: 10% upgrade per month.
- New functionalities: SMS, centralized administration, Anti-Spam…
Starting from the migration in July 2002, “laposte.net” has been regularly rated as one of the best French webmails for its reliability and its speed.
AngularJS, Backend Development, DevOps, Django, Django REST Framework, Docker, Fullstack Development, Git, Jenkins, Linux, MongoDB, MySQL, Nginx, PostgreSQL, Redis, Tornado, uWSGI