Turning Coffee into Code
New Delhi, India
I am a FOSS enthusiast and believe that FOSS/FLOSS is the only model which renders absolute development of a software. I generally hang around on various IRC forums some of them include #amity-linux-adda, #asetalias, #linux-india, #openhatch. I love to read and write ‘tech’ articles. Technology excites me and so does FOOD!!
Been working with Python for over 3 years now.
Radiowalla Networks Pvt. Ltd. (Bengaluru) [Acqui-hired from Corseco.] April 2017 - Till Now
- Creating Back-End infrastructure, Report Automation to the client. Making operations and data pipeline smooth. Easing out the data and ETL process. Automating daily tasks.
- Promoted to Product Head : Video Solutions for Radiowalla
Corseco Technologies, New Delhi - Backend DeveloperOctober 2016 - April 2017
Neuronme, New Delhi — Sr. Backend DeveloperApril 2016 - October 2016
- Creating Back-End infrastructure, Release of VCA 0.1.0, Architecture and Implementation of entire Backend. Data Analysis, Hardware level implementation of the solution. Implementing Guidelines and QA for the product release.
FREELANCING/CONSULTATION, Bengaluru, New Delhi --Backend DeveloperOCTOBER 2015 - APRIL 2016
- Creating Back-End infrastructure, server management. Implementing Django/Python based application. Testing and Automation. Creating API’s and scaling architecture and integrating the above mentioned stuff with the Machine Learning platform to give a delightful user experience.
FUELED.COM, Noida — Backend DeveloperAPRIL 2015 - OCTOBER 2015
- Worked as a Freelance Consultant for a Tech-Based startup. Responsibilities involved : Framing the architecture, implementation and execution. Handling Social Media and Mailing System for startup.
- [ArtistsFAQs : artistsfaqs.com]
- Worked as a Backend Developer for 6 Months. Completed 1 projects including 2 internal projects as well. Stack consist of Python/Django. Major work involved creating API’s for mobile based application, server deployment and writing testing cases for the same.
Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Backend Development, Django, Django REST Framework, Fabric, Git, Gunicorn, Linux, Test-Driven Development