- A curious mind,
- A quick learner. I rather enjoy learning new things, acquiring skills and understanding how things work!
- A good developer who can deliver and work under minimal supervision and appreciates interesting problems, interesting architecture and clean, self-explanatory code - that doesn't mean that I have not written monstrous spaghetti or self-repeating code or quick-and-dirty hacks. I believe we all have done that under certain circumstances :)
- Something between a Data Scientist and a Software Developer, having experience in both.
English, Greek, Modern
scikit-learn, pandas, flask, nltk
I have a diverse background and experience, in short,
- I have a Bachelor in CS (University of Piraeus Digital Systems Dpt.) and an MSc (Network-Oriented Systems),
- In my 8 years of experience,
- I am currently working as a Machine Learning Python Developer (scikit-learn, pandas, d3.js etc.):
- I enjoy teamwork, pair-programming or just helping others by providing guidance and sometimes just being the rubber-duck. I also enjoy working peacefully on my own.
AngularJS, Data Science, Fullstack Development, Machine Learning