Bruno Aurélio Rôzza de Moura Campos
São José, Brazil
I've always been enthusiastic on learning about computation. For this reason, I have look for opportunities to gain experience from my work and achieve perfection in it. For this purpose, I seek to improve myself in technical and business skills.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
Favorite Python Packages:
Numpy, Pandas, and Skilearn.
Big Data Engineer Intern
Company Name: Linx
- Programming in Python, Scala and Java for Big Data solutions.
- Construction of scalable and high performance services.
- Store Terabytes of data and provide them to teams.
- Analytical data processing through ETL flows.
- DevOps philosophy for development.
Company Name: Autonomous, home office
- Programming with Python.
- Development and management of web crawling, data clean and feature engineering.
- Create predictions based on historical data to financial market stocks.
- Developer negotiation algorithms for the scalp and day trade.
- Creation of automated strategies with bots through APIs REST
Company Name: Tribunal de Justiça de SC
- Creating Python scripts for data extraction.
- Maintaining and management of VLANs, proxies, VPNs, DHCPs and DNS.
- Performed activities of management, configuration and installation of switch, routers, accesspoint, ASA.
Company Name: Conselho Regional de Medicina de SC
- Use of dynamical worksheets and macro development.
- Extraction, transformation and validation data.
- Requirements elicitation.
- Quality tests in systems.
Amazon Web Services, Artificial Intelligence, Backend Development, Big Data, CouchDB, Data Science, DevOps, Docker, Flask, Git, Hadoop, Jenkins, Keras, Linux, Machine Learning, MySQL, Natural Language Processing, NumPy, Pandas, PostgreSQL, PyQt, Redis, SQL, SQLAlchemy, SciPy, Spark, TensorFlow, Test-Driven Development, Virtualenv, Visualization