Belo Horizonte, Brazil
I started working with python in 2013 as a college researcher and worked until now as a backend engineer at Smarttbot. I managed the backend teams of a day trade company, operating at B3.
I really like to work creating deploys and CI's and I'm learning to work with AWS infrastructure,
Flask, pandas, numpy, scrapy, selenium, requests
Smarttbot Belo Horizonte - MG DEVELOPER Dec. 2017 - Nowadays
• Worked as a python developer creating robots for the financial market. Maintenance of the python framework. Creation of strategy based robots.
• Working as a backend developer. Developing CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab tools. Maintaining a python aplication from a backend side. Developing support tools for other teams (like CLI scripts or small web applications). Working with docker and docker-compose scripts for containerized applications. Aethra Group - Automotive Systems Contagem - MG/BR INTERNSHIP Jun. 2017 - Nov. 2017
• Internship as developer in several areas
• Worked developing crawlers with Python Selenium, acquiring data from Automotive Industry
• Use of PowerBI and PostgreSQL to create data visualizations.
NPDI- UFMG Belo Horizonte -MG
RESEARCHER Jun. 2014 - Jun. 201
• Research in computer vision.
• Worked mainly analyzing data and training neural networks in Python and C++.
Teacher Belo Horizonte +- MG
HIGH SCHOOL Jun. 2013 - Jan. 2017
• Worked as teacher giving private classes for High School Students.
• Math and physics classes. Additional Information
• Worked professionally with Docker, docker-compose and redis with python applications.
• 2018 - Data Science Game - one of the 20 finalists from 128 teams of four.
• Interested in devops related areas and working remotely.
Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Backend Development, DevOps, Docker, Elasticsearch, Flask, Fullstack Development, Git, Linux, MongoDB, Nginx, ReactJS, Redis, SQLAlchemy, Scrapy, Web Development
Joined: Aug. 9, 2019
Share This Profile: