São Paulo, Brazil
• +25 years of experience in the field of IT from software development to business development. A pragmatic and driven professional with mastery in business needs with deep knowledge in IT, along with Marketing and Sales, having held positions in each of these areas. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, sound communication skills, and a critical decision-maker. Adaptable and transformational leader able to carry out work independently, creating dynamic presentations, and engineering opportunities that further establish organisational goals.
• +3 years of experience with Python.
• +1 year of experience with Django
• +8 years of experience with c# and Asp.Net Framework.
• +5 years of experience in RESTful API.
• +10 years of experience with HTML and CSS
• +2 years of experience with Angular
• +6 months of experience with REACT/REACT NATIVE
• +3 years of experience with c
• +3 years of experience with Visual Basic
• +4 years of experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
numpy, pandas, selenium, beautifulsoup
Title: Founder and Principal Software Engineer
Company: Atriam Solutions – Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil - From: March, 2009 – To: Present
Description: Atriam Solutions is a Software Company with solutions for telecom, business intelligence, analytics, network infrastructure and communication platforms.
My main duties consist of:
• Developing code that consistently meets market standards and is thoroughly tested, with minimal regression rates.
• Entrepreneurial “builder” mentality, focusing on self-development through daily training and enablement.
• Principal software engineer responsible to create from scratch, deploy and maintain projects based on the Technical Scope:
# Web scraping using Python and Selenium and My SQL.
# Billing application via windows services with c#, .net Framework and MS SQL.
# Call Center report application via windows services using c#, .net Framework, MS SQL and Qlik Sense.
# Middleware application converting CSTA (Computer-Supported Telecommunications Applications) into socket TCPIP message via Windows service using c#, c for unmanaged DLL, c for managed DLL, MS SQL, RESTFull API and frontend with Angular 7.1.
Title: Country Manager - Enterprise Solution Division
Company: Alcatel-Lucent - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil – From: January 2008 – To: January 2009
Description: Responsibility to management of the operation of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Solution Division in Brazil that includes the enterprise communication systems and the networking products of Alcatel-Lucent group. The main targets were achieved: annual sales goals reached, managing a team of 15 staff and increase profitability.
Title: Account Manager - Enterprise Solutions Division
Company: Alcatel-Lucent - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil - From: July 2005 – To: December 2007
Description: Account management responsible for financial market and public sector of the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and Genesys.
During this job, all sales targets were achieved and I was recognized as high potential professional so I was referred to join the “Alcatel-Lucent Stretch Leadership Program” which has included a customised MBA (Master Business
Administration) and is intended to training the next generation of company managers
Title: Account Manager
Company: Damovo do Brasil - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil - From: August,2001 – To, June 2005
Description: Sales account management for ICT products in customers from financial market in Brazil (Itaú-Unibanco, Bradesco, Santander).
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Company: Ericsson Enterprise - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil - From: July,1998 – To: July,2001
Description: Product marketing management for main Ericsson Enterprise communication products in Latin America.
The main responsibilities include:
• Translation and localization of technical and commercial documentation like user guides, installation guides, order information and other sales tools;
• Development of market strategies, business plan and SWOT analyses.
• Specification for product customization to match market needs
• Represent Ericsson in marketing Forums.
Title: Software Developer
Company: B.I.Tecnologia - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil - From: January,1995 – To: July,1998
Description: Software development for Call Center / Computer Telephony, using languages C and Visual Basic.
I have developed several software applications including:
• An IVR System using voice board from suppliers Pika Technologies, Dialogic and Aculab;
• A tailor-made fax server system for a relevant mobile carrier;
• A voicemail system
Title: Electronic Technician
Company: Proisa Informatica - Location: Santo André, São Paulo, Brazil - From: March, 1992 – To: January, 1995
Description: Maintenance of computers and printers boards
Degree: MicroMasters in Statistics and Data Science
School: MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Location: Online
From: September, 2019 - To: 2021 (2/5 courses already concluded)
Degree: MBA in Business Management (customized by Alcatel-Lucent Stretch Program)
School: FIA, Fundação Instituto de Administração - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
From: June, 2007 – To: December, 2008
Degree: Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
School: Universidade São Judas Tadeu - Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
From: January, 1992 – To: December, 1997
Degree: High school in Electronic Technician
School: ETEC Lauro Gomes - Location: São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo, Brazil
From: January, 1989 – To: December, 1991
AngularJS, Django, Django REST Framework, NumPy, Pandas, ReactJS, SQLAlchemy, Selenium