Daniel Burnier de Castro
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Favorite Python Packages:
SQLAlchemy, NumPy, Pandas
Data Engineer - Environment Agency Austria – Umweltbundesamt (Vienna, Austria)
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Web-based Reporting with Pentaho Reports
- PL/SQL, Jupyter Notebooks, Python
- Field: Waste Management
Electrical Engineer/Developer - AIT Austrian Institute of Technology – Energy Department (Vienna, Austria)
- Project Management & Coordination from national research and customer projects.
- Project aquisition, leading from Tasks and Work Packages in Austrian and international Projects (e.g. OREANIS, Vehicle2Grid-Strategies, hybrid-VPP4DSO).
- Authoring and Co-Authoring of scientific reports.
- Presentation of scientific papers in conferences in different countries.
- Software development (Java/Eclipse, MATLAB, PowerFactory/Python)
- Data Processing, Analysis and Visualization (MATLAB, Python, MS-Excel).
- Fields: Electrical Grids, Distributed Generation, E-Mobility, Voltage Control and Storage Systems.
Electrical Engineer/Developer (MSc) AIT Austrian Institute of Technology – Energy Department, (Vienna, Austria)
- Subjects: Storage Systems and Voltage Control in Distributed Electrical Grids.
- Tools: MATLAB, MS-Office, DIgSILENT PowerFactory.
System Analyst - EDS – Electronic Data Systems (Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien)
- Contact person for tickets and change requests from the central office in Texas, USA.
- Implementation of Reports (Crystal Reports) for a client of the Healthcare Area.