Surbiton, United Kingdom
I can help you 100% if your answer to any of the below question is "YES" :)
Quickly spin up a Python app as PoC to show case your business idea ?
Guidance in designing backend for your eco system ?
Help with migrating to or deploy and manage in Cloud (AWS and GCP)?
Need a hand with your ML problems?
Deploy and Manage trained models
Want to extract data from sources containing unstructured info ?
Get insights from a dataset ?
or simply a helping hand with your on-going Python application development?
Otherwise just a drop a mail I will go through your requirement and come back to you if I can help or refer my known connection
Favorite Python Packages:
flask & flask-*
Developer/Technical Product Owner
with a proven record of working on various large-scale assignments including Data
Processing/Analysis where my current passion is
As Data Consultant for a Financial Body defining standards for Financial Institutions
- Analyse, Design and Proposal of Information Architecture
- Development of Data Model based on Information Architecture
data pipeline to
source financial critical information from variety of uncontrolled
normalise/transform them into internal data scheme
translate and confirming into data storage which further exposed
As Solution Architect/Lead Dev for a leading Media client:
- Reviewed existing business use-cases and requirements for OTT Video platform
- Designed and Delivered micro-services architecture with key modules such as content meta data ingestion, data management (publish and validation) and API access management
- Developed RESTful API services to expose ingested metadata to downstream clients (Mobile/Web Clients/Analytics)
- Built PoC to merge video metrics and content meta data for an event prediction analysis
- Used Python (Flask/ Bootstrap), AWS (EC2 and RDS), Docker, Kubernetes, Jupyter
As Lead Dev for a leading Media client:
Centralised Catalogue for new business group requirement by
enhancing and building new REST
publisher module to AWS
of Subscription Management system by exposing subscription data via
REST APIs to upstream clients
and developed overnight batch processing for subscription renewals
by querying Cassandra
- Micro service integration (Subscription Management with Catalogue Services)
and developed Canary deployment pipeline to move from Continuous
(CI) to Continuous
(CD) by integrating Jenkins,
Prometheus, Slack bot
(Elastic Search APIs) and Hysterix
Subscription Management system with Account Janitor via
- Migrated metadata content managed from using pull feed system to Kafka
queue based system
- AWS to in-house infrastructure (used Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka) migration