This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Full Stack Developer - Automated Stock Trading
We are privately funded startup who is searching for a Full Stack Developer to lead project in the creation of an automated execution platform. We care about our culture & our people above all else. We’re looking for like-minded people who understand our mission and are willing to become part of the journey.
The role is for a standalone engineer which will ultimately lead to this person leading a team and gradually becoming Chief Technology Officer as startup expands
We are looking for a rockstar developer who is independent, go getter, self-starter and comfortable working in a fast paced result oriented environment.
Developer will report to CEO & Chief Investment Officer. Developer must be proficient in self-learning, critical analyses, problem-solver, independent fast and mission driven.
Position will be remote. Developer can choose their own work hours. 40 Hour per week. Developer must be available 7pm to 10pm (M-F) for team meetings. Timings will change and adjust depending on milestones.
We’re looking for people who are not afraid of learning something new, who can read docs, watch tutorials and teach themselves quickly. We’re looking for people who can write clean code. You must be familiar with agile development and reporting requirements. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-driven and motivated. We want to work with people who realize their own potential, want to grow quickly and can execute quickly. We do not compromise on quality and your role should be to continuously improve the software and technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of database application & building cloud computing applications
- Develop data tools for data scientist such as data visualizations, charts, data analysis and user interface
- In-depth understand of django, pandas, technical analysis, TALIB, web-sockets(required), py, math, numpy, FASTAPI
- Design & develop web applications using the latest and most advanced software tech stacks
- Have an understanding of how world-class enterprise software development is done.
- Development of Middleware / integration(s) with other platforms
- Will prefer prior work experience on PHP & Python
- Development of Middlewares, API integration (FASTAPI, REST or GraphQL), proper code structures, understanding unit & e2e testing, code coverage, etc.
- Test & debug software applications in Chrome or VS code
- Create high-quality design documents
- Participate in key design meetings/discussions
- Promote our work culture of freedom, responsibility & dependability
- Strong command over PYTHON
- Must have prior work experience as a Full Stack developer
- Strong Mathematical skills are required
- Should have experience working with themes or custom development
- Have good knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, POSTGRES)
- Experience in integration of various packages (NPM)
- Must be able to write clean, test-driven, easily maintainable, modular code
- Must be able to design, build and maintain REST APIs
- Be able to use GIT and collaborate with team projects
- Strong DevOps skills (Bash scripting skill is important, Docker is Must)
- Understand how deployments are done via docker (will prefer if you have worked on k8s)
- Strong knowledge of Cloud (AWS, Heroku)
- Will prefer good Linux console skills (bash scripting)
- Should know how to write test cases, create deployment pipelines, etc.
- Knowledge of Web Sockets, Real-time communication, Caching, PWA, service workers)
- Understanding of Authorizations / Authentication / RBAC in modern web apps
- Understand software security and how TLS, SSL certificates, and access tokens work
- Understanding of data Visualizations & analytics
- Will prefer experience with integrating SMS (Twilio), Email (Mailgun / MailChimp), D3 Charting / using charts to build modern web applications, 2FA integration, slack integration, Push Notifications,
- Will prefer the experience of deploying web servers (Nginx, Apache, Traefik, Caddy, etc)
- Creating Schedules, Groups, CRUDs, and implementing custom business rules engines (like an internal IFFT)
- Integrated unit testing (Jest) & code coverage reports
- Will be responsible for building modern products & solutions that create an impact
- Will be responsible for developing automated test platforms to ensure quality
- Will be responsible for doing code reviews, debugging and optimization of code.
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining live documentation of projects (Google docs / Repo readme docs)
- Will be responsible for discovering bugs/ anomalies in software and fixing them.
- Will be responsible for collaborating with other teams to bring Proof of concept/prototypes to life in a few days/weeks.
Preferred Experience of 2+ years in full stack development.
Expected Start Date: 30/03/2021
How to Apply
Apply on Indeed https://pk.indeed.com/job/full-stack-developer-312bbab0119ea8f8