This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
(Senior) Python Full Stack Software Developer
Optimile is an innovative software company based in Ghent, active in 7 countries and offering various applications in the field of mobility. We offer a cloud-based platform that connects different types of transport to the end user by approaching mobility as a service (MaaS). We are also an innovative player in the electric eco-system with a backend platform for charging stations and energy solutions. Users of our platforms can easily combine different means of transport to reach their destination in the most appropriate way for them, including reserving and paying for the different modes of transport in a single movement.
You'll work (remotely) on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platforms creates a connections between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- Living in Europe is a must
- Speaking and writing fluently English
- You have a Master’s degree
- You will be working in a small, close team
- You are passionate about developing and expanding front-end and back-end systems
- You are blessed with a first successful professional experience
- You're comfortable using Git
- Working with pull requests, code reviews and unit testing are basics for you
- You have the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- You collaborate directly with product owners and designers on features
- You have an understanding of REST APIs, JSON and Design Patterns GraphQL experience is nice to have
- You have experience with Java and Python/Django
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Knowledge of React a plus
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing international company
- A great, supportive team to work with
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context