Senior Python / Django Developer
Circo is an early stage fintech company that is championing financial wellness of employees in partnership with employers.
Our flagship offering CircoPAY delivers a flexible payroll platform to give employees early access to their earned salary. By liberating the paycycle, employees have a friendly tool providing greater financial flexibility - promoting peace of mind and reduced anxiety - ultimately leading to improved retention and productivity for employers.
Circo is founded by a team with established finance and technology track records and funded by some of SE Asia’s leading VCs and investors. We are gearing up for hyper-growth.
- 4+ years of developing commercial projects using Python;
- 2+ years of developing commercial projects using Django;
- Experience working with the databases (not only through ORM);
- Django REST Framework & Celery knowledge;
- Understanding of REST principles;
- The knowledge of basic HTTP principles;
- Experience with git & github;
- Experience with Redis.
- Will be a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Experience with AngularJS, Backbone.js, jQuery, React
- Knowledge of the agile & scrum the basics.
- Writing and maintaining necessary documentation.
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to client team members.
- Communicate and work with people of all levels in a team environment.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Circo platform.
- Maintain and further develop the Circo platform.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within deadlines, and according to scope
What you can expect?
An exciting, high growth and dynamic environment. Fun but challenging. Results oriented, Opportunity to grow and scale the team into the ASEAN region.
How to Apply
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org