OpenStack Cloud Engineer
RamNode is looking for an experienced developer with a deep understanding of virtualization and web technologies to help build and maintain our in-house systems. The developer will collaborate with our CTO to design, build, and maintain RamNode's in-house systems as we transition into the cloud. Responsibilities include reviewing and assisting with the completion of an existing large project. This is a contract position with potential for future projects and/or full-time employment.
- Expertise in Python, including Flask
- Familiarity with OpenStack (development), Saltstack, KVM, LXC
- Familiarity with PHP (WHMCS), JS, and Ajax for integration with pre-existing applications
- Thorough, organized, detail-oriented mindset with a positive attitude toward problem solving
- Self-motivated and willing to follow procedures involved in telecommuting
- Ability to work well as part of a small, dedicated team
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
How to Apply
Please email nick[at]ramnode.com to apply.