This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Senior Python Engineer
We currently use our in-house platform to perform diligence with sellers and investors. We are looking for a senior Python engineer to help us integrate the platform with asset management and finance / accounting systems, and to help us curate the metadata we generate for each of our solar projects.
You will help us build, grow, and integrate the platform. You will have the opportunity to apply your skills to develop robust, scalable, and easy-to-use software. We provide the freedom to learn, execute, and pivot.
- You have experience in building distributed and scalable software using Python.
- You have demonstrated success in partnering with key stakeholders in previous roles.
- You have created a data model and helped to plan a data management strategy.
- You are comfortable working with an agile development environment.
- You are comfortable working remotely with a distributed team.
- You are willing to travel 2-3 times a year to work with the team in NYC or DC.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with clean energy or finance.
- Experience with unstructured data.
- A solid understanding of React and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with R.
While this is a remote position we have offices in NYC and Buffalo and an outpost in DC.