CodistAI is looking for a very motivated intern for at least three months. We are working on the cutting edge of science and creating solutions to what was thought hard problem: creating ML that can learn from code.
We apply NLP, Non Euclidean, and Casual Modelling tools and techniques on novel datasets to bring value to a high expectation population: developers.
- Work on gathering, parsing, and creating novel datasets that do not exist
- Train Cutting Edge NLP and Graph-Based models on the data
- Interpret results.
- Parallel Training using packages like Ray on top of Libraries like Transformers from hugging face.
- Contribute to Open Source projects (We are an Open Source company largely!)
- Ideating (at least once a week) on ambitious algorithm design that can potentially change the face of an entire field
- Sharp mind
- Proficient with Python (Having a real passion for programming will matter)
- Previous exposure with DL libraries and methods (TF, PyTorch, NLP, Graph-Based learning... The more the better
- Strong fundamentals of computer science (Information Theory, Complexity Theory, Logic, Discrete Math, Algorithms...)
- Knowhow about the cutting edge of Data Engineering (Parallel processing, Dask, Ray, etc.)
- A graduate or post-graduate degree in the related field is good to have
- AWS Knowledge is a plus
Send me your resume and a cover letter (if possible GitHub links are welcome) at email@example.com