Senior Software Developer
Qualio's SAAS platform takes the pain out of compliance and helps mid sized life sciences organizations accelerate time to market.
What is the opportunity?
What will I be doing?
Working remotely, you will join our development team to deliver new features and improve existing ones. You will be an active influencer in technical discussions and contribute to the evolution of our internal systems and processes. Ideally, you will be comfortable working on client facing interfaces as well as deep down in the engine room.
In your first 3 months you will be:
- Up to speed on core technologies and the Qualio software development life-cycle.
- Working independently, developing new product features as a key part of our product team.
- Contributing as an active voice to discussions around new technologies and tools for application development.
- Supporting other team members with their assigned work, and assisting with code reviews.
Who are you?
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- You have over 5 years of professional software development experience.
- You are passionate about problem solving and excited to solve problems.
- You are an architect, a designer, a project leader, not just a programmer.
- You are passionate about customers and deliver software which delights them.
- You believe in code reviews and automated testing as a core part of writing great software.
- You deploy and own your code in production. You monitor it and make it incrementally better for the benefit of your customers.
- At least 3 years expertise in creating web applications using object-oriented Python.
- Proficiency in at least one Python framework.
- Proficiency in relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred).
- Experience with Celery, REST APIs, e2e and unit testing and Hands-on Git experience.
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD, web security and DevOps - Unix based OS (Debian/Ubuntu): cron, automation via bash scripting, monit, etc.
- Experience with using Docker in a production environment.
- Professional experience with Pyramid and Flask web frameworks
- Proficiency in: AngularJS, React/Redux
- Experience with SqlAlchemy, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn concepts of GraphQL APIs.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Meaningful equity;
- Flexible holidays;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.