As a web developer, you will be working closely with our CTO where you will be delivering new functionality to a sophisticated and high-load platform that already serves thousands of customers. We're a small team, so there's a real opportunity here to take charge and deliver meaningful pieces of technology for the business.
This is a part-time position, up to 25h/week with the prospect of growing into a full-time position as we get to know each other better.
- Strong skills in Python and Django
- Experience working in a Linux-based operating system
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- English on at least B2 level
- Comfortable working in or close to the CET or BST time zones
Nice to have:
- Open Source contributions
- Experience with REST API development (Django Rest Framework)
- Understanding of JS frameworks (ReactJS, AngularJS or any other) and frontend development concepts
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working in a remote team
If you are interested, fill in this questionnaire: https://forms.gle/7n4uycLa6ZgSiLRYA