This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Full Stack Dev - Kenya/Remote
Remote is possible!
- Work with the Tech lead to iterate the Lori platform and app
- Meet deadlines; execute on commitments without excuses
- Manage priorities; the role requires the developer to alternate between fixing bugs and building the platform on a strategic basis
- Be flexible and work independently in a constantly shifting environment
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- College degree in engineering or scientific disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable competence in algorithms/data structures as well as ability to write clean, well-architected code
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with Product team
- ‘No job is too small’ attitude; willingness to put in extra hours when needed
About the Company
Lori Systems - a Nairobi, Kenya and Cambridge, U.S.A. based start up - is seeking an exceptional Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing team and make immediate impact. Lori was launched at Harvard in Spring 2016 and is revolutionizing the transportation of goods across Africa. The Company has launched a technology based logistics platform that connects and coordinates cargo owners and transporters across the continent. The core system has been proven and has driven strong revenue growth to date. Robust demand continues and capital has been raised.