This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Senior Python Developer
- Design and development of data processing pipelines, including design and optimization of data architecture
- Build and maintain the infrastructure needed to optimally extract, transform and load data from various sources to various destination
- Documenting architecture and data processing schemes
- Debugging, testing and fixing errors in your own and other's code
- Interaction with team members, including development of technical specifications and code reviews
- Participate in discussions on data processing solutions, ETL/ELT processes and automation of data processing workflows, including coordination with backend developers, data analysts and QA engineers
- Ensuring compliance with IT security and GDPR policies .
We are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of experience in IT and expect you to have:
- Solid knowledge and experience with OOD, OOP & Design Patterns
- Deep understanding and experience with applying Clean Code principles
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Jupyter
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile and Jira
- Excellent team player skills: ability to work on all levels of technical proficiency to understand needs and communicate work
- Innovative approach and ability to think out-of-the-box in order to relentlessly minimize the work scope.
It would be a plus if you have on-hands experience with:
- Azure Functions
- Azure Batch
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Security & Key Vaults
- Azure Virtual Machines & Virtual Networks
- Linux shell scripting
It would also be a plus if you speak Russian
What we offer:
- Agile team, experienced and motivated colleagues
- Challenging, meaningful, and engaging work tasks
- Autonomous and flexible work conditions
- 100% remote position
- Full-time workload of 40 hours a week .
Please note that GDPR compliance restricted the geography of our recruitment to EEA countries.
How to Apply
please, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com