Python Engineer – REMOTE
- 5+ years of development experience in Python.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in shipping production apps in frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience using upcoming async first frameworks like FastAPI and async features of Django, a huge plus but not required.
- Experience in ORMs like Django ORM and SQLAlchemy is a must.
- Experience in tools like Celery, RabbitMQ.
- Experience building multithreaded applications and usage of Django and Python coding patterns.
- Experience in testing tools like Pytest and Unittest is a must.
- Exposure to working with CI/CD pipeline based workflows.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Develop highly efficient, maintainable code following the requirements specified.
- Convert user stories into technical specifications for feature development.
- Perform profiling and optimization of SQL queries.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take part in planning sessions and propose technical solutions.
- In this remote role, you will be working relatively unsupervised, with clear goals, expectations and deliverables.
How to Apply
Please apply directly here: https://whiztal.io/jobs/python-engineer-remote/