What We’re Building
After creating custom payment systems in-house at previous companies and realizing the pain of keeping these ad-hoc solutions up to date, we started asking how other businesses were handling their business-to-business payment needs.
We spent 9 months conducting over 300 customer development interviews and came up with a framework to build the simplest way to send and receive B2B payments. Almost two years later, we have a product that we are proud of and a healthy list of happy customers, but we are really just getting started.
Engineering at Routable
This is our second full-time Backend engineer role at Routable and with that comes the opportunity to be a major contributor to the voice and direction of the company. You would work directly with the product and engineering teams to help shape our product and culture. It’s a unique chance to be an advocate for our incredible coding standards, efficiency and reliability.
🕵️♀️Who we’re looking for:
• You are a highly knowledgeable and experienced backend engineer.
• You are excited about building infrastructure to handle facilitation of thousands of B2B payments.
• You are comfortable implementing integrations to other pieces of software.
• You are someone who thinks about testing while building a product.
💻Need to have:
• 3+ years of experience building and maintaining backend systems.
• Strong knowledge of shipping impactful and complex software projects.
• Familiarity with Python and Django.
➕Nice to have:
• DevOps experience
• Security background
• Understanding of payment platforms (ACH, Check, Credit-card, etc.)