We are a well-established/well-funded startup in professional services in Greece, which is currently expanding.
We are are looking for a back-end Python developer with Django experience, working in our timezone (Greece, EET). A new developer will work under the guidance of our Team Lead, but at the same time he/she will have to be independent, deliver every task on time and participate in the weekly catch-ups of the engineering team.
We are looking for a long-term work relationship, and it would be an excellent opportunity for someone who likes challenging projects and wants to join a high-performance team in a fast-growing business with tremendous opportunities in the space of professional services.
There are another six developers on the project with significant experience. We operate under agile methodologies and are strict on timelines.
- Experienced developing web applications with Python using the Django framework.
- Experience with Pyramid/Flask/Tornado/another python frameworks will be a plus
- ELK, Postgres, PostGIS (and GIS in general)
- Docker, DevOps, Linux
- Golang, JS will be a plus
- Depending on the candidate there might be a test task process to review development skills
- Applicants are required to attach their track record with jobs they have undertaken.
- Able to communicate correctly in English, both in writing and verbally.
- For all interview stages camera is required.
We are looking forward to meeting the new star in our engineering team!
Send your CV to email@example.com