A company located in Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic is looking for a Python Developer to work remote.
You will perform software development activities of various projects with in the fastest time, optimized efficiency, maximized output, robustness, scalability, portability, and endurance of the product and/or service.
• Python proficiency, including babel, Behave, Docutils, reStructuredText, Flask, logtools, pip,
pygit2, pylint, and virtualenv following PEP-8 guidelines
• Source code management using git
• celery, rabbitMQ, beanstalkd
• Unit testing using Jenkins
• uWSGI and nginx
• MVC software engineering
You don't need to know everything on the list, but experience using said technologies is a plus.
• Competitive salary.
• Growth opportunities.
• Access to relevant learning platforms for professional development.
• Flexible Schedule.
To apply for this position please click the Apply button.
You will be redirected to a test link. Once you complete the test, you will be able to submit your resume.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Rosa Pirela at firstname.lastname@example.org