Python Engineer - Machine Learning
Our client is a successful algorithmic trading consultancy specialising in solving complex issues around high frequency trading. Profitable since inception, they are now in position to expand again with a senior hire for their engineering team. This team of exceptionally talented software engineers predominantly use a Python stack (PyTorch, Tensorflow, NumPy, SciPy, Cython, Flask, Django) for high-performance and low latency.
The team have a range of responsibilities such as:
- Design and build the tooling and frameworks to support strategy research and development
- Looking for ways to minimise trading latency whilst scaling effectively
- Distributed computation software
- Dashboards for trading strategy evaluation
- Tools for working with underlying data effectively
- Help turn prototype trading models into production-ready systems
Why should you apply?
- Work on projects that are critical to business success
- Lots of creative freedom and opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech
- Emphasis on continual learning
- Flexible working hours
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Expertise in Python
- Demonstrable experience within high performance computing
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Impressive academic background with a degree from a leading university
About the Company
Our client is a successful algorithmic trading consultancy specialising in solving complex issues around high frequency trading.