Use Python and other object oriented scripting languages to:
- Create, maintain and orchestrate optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Improve and streamline data systems to drive innovation within Prizepicks
Our Analytics Team is responsible for building and maintaining analytics tools and workflows to support the PrizePicks business. By developing, maintaining, and testing data generation infrastructures, you will enable the PrizePicks business to make smarter, better, and faster data-driven decisions.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- USA resident candidate only
- Experience with Python and other object oriented scripting languages
- 3+ years of experience building frameworks for data ingestion pipelines but real time and batch using data modeling, ETL/ELT processes
- Stellar SQL skills, experience building DBT pipelines in production and know your way around structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Have built and optimized ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Cloud experience: AWS, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, GCP, etc..
- Not required but would be awesome if you have experience with any of the following data pipeline and workflow tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Prefect, etc.
About the Company
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and CS : GO. Our team of over 200 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?