Lead is a San Francisco-based early-stage startup with the team distributed around the world. We make a corporate social HR platform that utilizes artificial intelligence to boost employee's career.
You will work directly with the founders and build a beta version using cutting-edge web technologies. Since we are a new company, you will have a chance to learn how the startups are built in Silicon Valley from the early stage. There will be a lot of responsibility and great decision-making power. At Lead, we are interested in every employee's personal development and have a welcoming environment of friendship, respect, and mutual help.
We are looking for an experienced Python/Django Backend Developer to join our R&D team remotely.
What We Offer
* Remote work as a part of a team distributed around the world
* Optional paid company trips to San Francisco
* Working with advanced AI-technologies and access to leading industry experts
* Product ownership and responsibility
* Company stock options
* Flexible work schedule
* Experience in creating RESTful SPA
* Excellent knowledge of Python 3
* Excellent knowledge of Django
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience with unit test code coverage
* Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
* DevOps skills (preferably Docker, CircleCI)
It Will Be Awesome If You Have
* Experience with and/or desire to work in machine learning field (especially Learning to Rank/Recommender Systems)
* Algorithms/mathematical background
Having These Qualifications Will Be a Plus
* Experience with NodeJS
* Experience with WebSockets
* Experience with Swagger
* Weekly team lunch (delivery to your doorstep in your city)
* Occasional paid company trips to San Francisco
* Paid 1 month vacation
* Days off on California state holidays
* The salary range is $25-48k a year
* Company stock options of 0.1 - 0.3%
Over the last few months, we’ve secured seed funding, built alpha version, attracted first customers, formed the advisory board of top industry experts who held key positions at Google, Box, Stanford etc, and now are expanding our team.
To apply for this job, please send your Github profile, links to the projects you’ve worked on (and what was your part in these projects), your resume, and a few paragraphs about yourself to Egor at email@example.com. Thank you.